Та бүхний МБСТ-ийн Захиргааны ажилтны албан тушаалд өөрийн материалаа илгээхийг урьж байна.
The Vocational Education Training Partnership (VETP) is a membership-based NGO that was founded in 2013 by a group of collective development partners, including Oyu Tolgoi LLC, Millenium Challenge Account Mongolia (MCA-M), Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH and Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC).
VETP supports the knowledge management and harmonization of development measures in the Mongolian technical vocational education and training (TVET) sector. This way, we aim to contribute to the sustainable development of an effective workforce that meets the needs of the Mongolian industry.
The Vocational Education Training Partnership (VETP) NGO seeks to hire a highly motivated and competent professional for the vacant post of Administrative Officer.
The Office Manager will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing support for managing their queries and administrate office daily activity. Main duties include managing office stock, preparing financial statements, overseeing budgeting, handling various contracts, and preparing reports and translation.
Managing daily office procedures effectively and efficiently:
- Ensure office efficiency, plan and implement office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement and ensure implementation of office rules and procedures
- Managing incoming and outgoing correspondence of the organization including translation of documents from English to Mongolia and vice versa
- Maintaining proper filing system of the office, monitor on-going activities and revise contracts as required
- Organizing events and document meetings, workshops and seminars with minutes and reports including Board and working group activities
Managing financial operations in compliance with national regulations:
- Carrying out daily accounting tasks, booking monitoring accounts, producing monthly petty cash report, SI report, current account report, salary sheet and approve by Execuitve Director (ED)
- Prepare financial statement, budgets and projection on quarterly basis and report to ED
- Managing contracts with an eye toward reducing costs and increasing income, while ensuring compliance with the law
- Prepare budget proposals for grant projects and consulting services
- Negotiate contract terms with business partners and consultants
- Oversee external audit and analyze finances to determine risks and create forecast
Communication and documentation /report and translation/:
- Ensure good communication and flow of information with all stakeholders and modifications, update and maintain the contact details
- Support the maintenance, upgrade and development of data collection from all stakeholders to keep the website current.
- Prepare reports and minutes in Mongolian and English
Qualifications and Experience:
- BA/BSc in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related field
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and practices
- Knowledge of legal requirements involved with contracts
- Prior office work experience of 3 years and more
- Excellent Mongolian and English written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software like MS, Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure
- Pleasant and outgoing personality
- Ability to make relevant decisions and move processes along
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Attention to detail
- Organizational and teamwork skills
Interested candidates with above qualifications should submit their CV with a recent picture, a cover letter explaining their interest, two references and supporting documents electronically, all in one PDF file (size of which must not exceed 7.0 MB) to email@example.com no later than Monday, 19th May.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.